Friday, November 30, 2012

REVIEW: Miner's Matte Factor

Tada! This lippies are heaven for me. I'm really a fan of matte lippies eversince. I think it compliments which I consider pouty (naks) lips that I have. Introducing Miner's Matte Factor Lip Paints. My favorite brand/product to date!



I bought these items for Php1,200 (I got Php600 discount from visiting their bazaar and luckily I am one of the 30 make up junkies who have availed the said promo). Individually, it's around Php300 but I swear to this product that the lipstick's worth the price. And because I really love this product I made these personal swatches myself.

Here are the available colors:






Here are the pictures of swatches with and without flash:





Miners Matte Factor Lip Paint Pros and Cons
PROS:
-it really gives you a matte finish like any other product can't (some matte lippies said they're matte but when you apply it, it will still give you a slight glossy effect)
-lasts for hours (can't really say how long but base on my on experience, I find it hard to remove also)
-6 exciting colors to choose from (my personal favorites are warm red and hot pink)
-it comes with own personal brush so no need to use any lip brush, and it's very easy to apply, plus no need to retouch!
-you have to twist the cap to open which is a plus factor for me unlike any other lippies that you have to pull up the cover. Why it is a plus factor for me? I can carry it anywhere without worrying that it might stain my pockets or make up bag.
-affordable price: it only costs me Php300 (and you might be lucky like me to buy these 6 lippies for Php1200, that's 33% off)
CONS:
-a quick change of lip color is not that possible with this product as this is hard to remove
-for me, it takes time to dry.
-if you're experiencing from having a chappy lips, it is not a good idea to use this product as this dries up your lips, too. if you really want to use this product, I suggest that you brush your lips first to get rid of dead lips skin (I really don't know what they call it) or use a clear lip gloss/balm (I match it with my Max Factor's Lip Balm with Vit. E) but still it gives me a matte effect. The use of Clear Lip Balms is to prevent lips from drying which causes the chapping of lips.
-be careful with applying this product, it stains that you have to remove your make up and retouch again. same with the clothing. :)

Each weigh at 5ml but this little junkie is so easy to apply that you don't have to make multiple application to achieve the desire lip color.

Where did I got them?: For orders or to view their varieties of make ups from US and UK, click Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione.

Rating it from 1-5 (1 lowest and 5 being the highest), I gave this lippies a grade of 4.5

I hope my review helps you in purchasing the right product.

With Love.

ianeisfab

Disclaimer: This review is base on my honest and sincere observation base on how it works on my skin/face. I do not claim that my personal experience might be similar to the reader's experience, too. Before purchasing the product, kindly check the active ingredients and in case of irritation, kindly discontinue use the product.

2 comments: