Wednesday, December 5, 2012

REVIEW: Beautie Jele Collagen + Vitamin C & L-Glutathione + Zinc Fruity Drink

Heya! I'm so excited with this review. I went to this supermarket I visit 3-5x a week (besides my son's school) and I spot this 2 items. Since I don't take any medicine for my skin improvement due to some reasons (having too much pimple that leaves annoying marks on my face and for glutathione products, it's quite expensive. I just want to bring back my old complexion because I always take my son to school with a motorcycle that leaves me having darker skin, and applying lotion is not an option because I perspire that much and it's uncomfortable), I came to my senses that I can't have that glow back during my younger days.

My prayers have been answered when I saw this product. This is such a heaven for me. Introducting Beautie Jele! (clap clap clap).

Jele Beautie Club


Jele Beautie

They have 7 product/flavor to choose from:
L-Glutathione + Zinc
Blackcurrant
Fiber + Chlorophyll
Calcium + Vitamin D:
Gojiberry
Vitamins A,C,E
Collagen + Vitamin C


Here are the two products that I consume for 1 week already.


Would you believe that these items are within everybody's budget? It's around Php22 each. It comes with 7 flavors to choose from. Click here for the complete view of their beverages. Serving size is around 150g.

Jele Beautie Pros and Cons:
PROS:
-affordable price!
-doesn't give me any side effects (so far for 1 week use already, taken everyday)
-great, exciting flavors.
-full of nutrients and beneficial elements suitable for your need
-innovative type of jelly juices, both safe for kids and adults
-comes with a manufacturing date and expiration date
CONS:
-the packaging comes with different language (the nutritional fact and details about this product) so if you are  very certain about the nutritional fact, you won't be able to know unless you know someone who can translate it for you (a big no no for this product). But the ingredients active in this product is written both in different language and in English.

EFFECT:

I feel beauty inside and out (like the Myra E commercial says, but since Myra E gives me a negative effect on my face, I discontinue use the product and replace it with these items). My skin is supple and I feel more confident.

I just have to inform you guys that there is no approved therapeutic claim of this product. In short, this is just a supplement or vitamins and this product do not intend to cure sickness. This is not a substitute or replacement to supplements who can cater your needs (i.e., glutathione + vit. c for your glutathione pills/injectable or collagen for vit. e or collagen creams). I just use them to replace my supplementary needs and it is my choice. I do not claim that it can cater your supplementary needs, too, with the use of these products.

Where did I got them? I bought them in Shopper's Mart Binondo and they cater 5 out of 7 different flavors (Glutathione, Collagen, Gojiberry, Fiber + Gojiberry and Vitamin A,C,E).

Rating it from 1-5 (1 lowest and 5 being the highest), I gave these products a score of 4.5.

I hope my review will help you in purchasing the right product.

With Love.

ianeisfab

Disclaimer: This review is base on my honest and sincere observation base on how it works on my skin/face. I do not claim that my personal experience might be similar to the reader's experience, too. Before purchasing the product, kindly check the active ingredients and in case of irritation, kindly discontinue use the product.

5 comments:

  1. Hi , I found 3/7 products that they have in a convenience store . I tried to research (google) to understand the ingredients and I saw your blog. The price is more expensive at 29 pesos each. I only bought the gluta and the collagen to try. I shall see if it will do wonders to me. :) btw, I bought it because it is not made in China. - marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it safe to drink for 6 years old boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm glad I found this site and happy that I am not the only one using this product. I think I will have to ask my Thai friends to translate the ingredients for me as I am worried about the sugar content of this drink but nevertheless it really helps improved my skin , it glows every time I take it. I am using this together with snail cream from Bangkok , thank GOd for having a pilot husband I wont run out of stock. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I read your experience in using Myra e. We have the same effect. I'm just wondering if you had acne breakout in drinking this collage or gluta? Because I have : (

    ReplyDelete