Saturday, December 1, 2012

SUPERB BAZAAR Haul: Ciate and Look Beauty's Prime Perfect and Airbrush Base

Welcome to my very first HAUL! I'm so excited to what I bought a while ago. I did a little shopping and I found these goodies. Yey me, additional stuffs in my beauty bag!


I've been eyeing on this Look Beauty's Prime Perfect for almost a month. (Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione, I can't really resist your make-ups!) I know there will be another Superb Bazaar at the World Trade Center (my first time was last October this year) and so I grabbed this opportunity to witness myself the new items Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione is offering now. Entrance fee is around P100 and you'll get a bag for free! I dare to add something to my original list since it marks my pay day! I am so excited to make a review about these new goodies but for now, let me give you a quick review about these items:

CIATE'S Caviar Manicure: Php1,000 (the Caviar Manicure set comes with Caviar Beads, Paint Pot, Funnel, Instructions to use in different languages and a plastic container).


*you'll get a free treats (as seen on my introductory picture, very left) when you purchase this one, and a free Caviar Manicure experience with a Paint Pot and Caviar Beads of your choice (I'm sorry I wasn't able to take a picture of my manicure experience with them, my phone isn't working well, bad lights around the area, and I'm proud Ms. Sarah herself is my Nail Tech that time, hihihi. Thanks for entertaining me, Ms. Sarah).

LOOK BEAUTY'S Prime Perfect: Php750
                                Airbrush Base: Php 850


Here are the items that are on my original list. (items with strike through are the items I haven't bought)
- LOOK BEAUTY's Prime Perfect
- LOOK BEAUTY's Flawless Fix

Here are the items that are not on my original list (items with strike through are the items I'm looking forward to buy in the future)
- CIATE's Caviar Manicure
- LOOK BEAUTY's Airbrush Base
- LOOK BEAUTY's  Power Lashes Made Easy
- LOOK BEAUTY's Brow Perfect
- LOOK BEAUTY's Holiday Glow

Click here to view Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione's varieties of Make Up from US and UK.

That's it for my SUPERB BAZAAR haul.

With Love.

ianeisfab

No comments:

Post a Comment